Friday, September 02, 2005

No More Secrets

I've got a bit of a reputation for fixing problems at work. Not the big ones like how to reduce costs, but the little ones like, why is this MS Word Table all funky? In part my skills relate back to my first job at my current company. The remaining portion relates to my ability to search forums and read news letters such as Tech Trax.

TechTrax, a premiere learning source!
Tech Trax is a monthly eZine that publishes once a month, around the first. Every time I learn something new, whether it will save me gobbs of time or just something really cool, I make someones day a little better. Sometimes it is mine. Maybe it will be yours next. Now, if they'd only offer a section for MS Access. Hey, maybe I should write-up some article about MS Access...

No comments: