Monday, January 23, 2006

4 x 9

Egads, I've been tagged. While my responses won't be as interesting as Jess Riley's, they are as follows:

Four Jobs You've Had in Your Life:
  1. Sales rep for a now defunct MLM company. Some where along the way I got smarter too.
  2. Breakfast cook for Perkins. I'm proud to say that I can cook eggs, hash browns and toast for 52 people in one hour, but am incapable of making pancake batter.
  3. Desktop Publisher, which actually involved no software that such a position would usually utilize
  4. A database administrator, even though I'm trained to be a teacher
Four Movies You Could Watch Over and Over:
  1. The Princess Bride
  2. Monsters, Inc.
  3. Ever After
  4. Cutting Edge
Four Places You've Lived:
  1. Ten miles south of the Corn Palace
  2. Twenty minutes west of Mankato, MN
  3. At the Foot of Lake Winnebago
  4. In a dorm, for eight years
Four Websites You Visit Daily:
  1. Google
  2. Start Sampling
  3. Bloglines
  4. Dooce
Four TV Shows You Love to Watch:
  1. Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends (I've been trying to figure out how to work them into a post)
  2. Hogan Knows Best
  3. The O.C.
  4. Mythbusters
Four of Your Favorite Foods
  1. Kiwi
  2. Expensive Chocolate
  3. Grilled tuna steaks
  4. Goldfish crackers
Four Albums You Can't Live Without:
  1. The O.C. mix 2
  2. Tori Amos: Little Earthquakes
  3. They Might be Giants: Flood
  4. Eve 6
Four Places You'd Rather Be:
  1. Asleep in my bed
  2. England
  3. At a book store with someone else's charge card (or at least one that I didn't have to worry about pay)
  4. In my yet-to-be-developed home office plunking out the words of my next, highly anticipated novel
Four People Who are Now Obligated to do this on Their Blog :
  1. Kayla
  2. Allen
  3. Dick
  4. Ash

No comments: