Thursday, December 29, 2005

The Dangers of Reviews

I had reviewed Riddles of Epsilon by Christine Morton-Shaw in September 2005. A couple of days ago, Ms Morton-Shaw found my review and left a comment.

No, I don't know why the comment count says zero. It must be something with the various tricks I've played. It works on the new entries.

I was thrilled to hear from her, especially as she offered some insight into the diary format she chose to tell her tale in. I had found it unrealistic as I was and am a journaller. But as she points out in her comment, the pacing would have been drastically effected if she had held true to the style of a journaller.

Her next novel, entitled The Hunt for the Seventh, is feverishly being penned at this moment. In between taking care of six kids.

I can't wait for it's release.

Oh, and by the by, if you do read my review, it got screwy because of the recoding I did to the site in late October. Sorry about that.

No comments: