Monday, February 04, 2008

Willow Bends

I've updated my hand-crafted items at WillowBends. One of my favorite things - a Purple Stars and Leaves bracelet - is on display there. I was really pleased with how this pattern looked with some beads other than what the pattern called for.

Bead-Patterns.com has hundreds (thousands?) of patterns with some very talented designers distributing for free. Jann M. Christiansen is one such designer. I made Jann's Flower Bud pattern as designed with tear-drop beads. As I was looking over my stash of beads, however, I decided that the stars and leaves that I had from a mix would look lovely in this pattern. Don't you agree?

Unfortunately, Bead-Patterns prevents me from linking directly to Jann's pattern. However, if you search on their site for "Flower Bud" you will find it. Of course, if you are in a rush, each style is available on my Etsy shop as well.

Do you have an Etsy shop? Let me know! I'd love to see what your creativity has spun off.

No comments: