Friday, February 01, 2008

Five on Friday

My youngest has discovered PowerRangers. I detest them. To the point where I leave the room and let him watch them on his own. Anyone else for getting rid of these guys?

I picked my five favorite links for the week to share with you.

  1. Finslippy had a bad parenting day and asked for our stories. She has a few selections that were laugh out loud funny. And the Award goes to...
  2. Trent at Simple Dollar has a One Month Coupon Strategy that was awesome.
  3. Scott Adams proposed that a hit song could be written by individuals submitting cliches. It went further.
  4. According to Clive Thompson, flattery begins at four. Since I live with a four year old, I believe it.
  5. Writers everywhere joined together to promote the paperback release of The Liar's Diary by Patry Francis. I love it when a good movement sweeps the web.

What was your favorite link of the week?

2 comments:

Bethany K. Warner said...

Which would you rather have? Power Ranger or Star Wars... now think carefully here...

Stacie Penney said...

Star Wars at least has a story line that makes sense, bad guys with motives that I can relate to and character development.

Power Rangers have lots of scream kicking and transforming from normal people to people in skin tight outfits.

I've seriously tried to find a redeeming quality and have failed.