Friday, February 01, 2008

Five on Friday

My youngest has discovered PowerRangers. I detest them. To the point where I leave the room and let him watch them on his own. Anyone else for getting rid of these guys?

I picked my five favorite links for the week to share with you.

  1. Finslippy had a bad parenting day and asked for our stories. She has a few selections that were laugh out loud funny. And the Award goes to...
  2. Trent at Simple Dollar has a One Month Coupon Strategy that was awesome.
  3. Scott Adams proposed that a hit song could be written by individuals submitting cliches. It went further.
  4. According to Clive Thompson, flattery begins at four. Since I live with a four year old, I believe it.
  5. Writers everywhere joined together to promote the paperback release of The Liar's Diary by Patry Francis. I love it when a good movement sweeps the web.

What was your favorite link of the week?


Bethany K. Warner said...

Which would you rather have? Power Ranger or Star Wars... now think carefully here...

slpenney said...

Star Wars at least has a story line that makes sense, bad guys with motives that I can relate to and character development.

Power Rangers have lots of scream kicking and transforming from normal people to people in skin tight outfits.

I've seriously tried to find a redeeming quality and have failed.