My youngest has discovered PowerRangers. I detest them. To the point where I leave the room and let him watch them on his own. Anyone else for getting rid of these guys?
I picked my five favorite links for the week to share with you.
- Finslippy had a bad parenting day and asked for our stories. She has a few selections that were laugh out loud funny. And the Award goes to...
- Trent at Simple Dollar has a One Month Coupon Strategy that was awesome.
- Scott Adams proposed that a hit song could be written by individuals submitting cliches. It went further.
- According to Clive Thompson, flattery begins at four. Since I live with a four year old, I believe it.
- Writers everywhere joined together to promote the paperback release of The Liar's Diary by Patry Francis. I love it when a good movement sweeps the web.
What was your favorite link of the week?