Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Why Blog

Days like today, when I have no creativity to think of a good post, make me wonder why I continue to blog. I had valid reasons for starting, but continuing? It's been going on four years now. Like most blogs, I'm in obscurity and I'm okay with it. But when something stops being fun to do, I think I should stop too. As soon as I start thinking that way, my brain wakes up the creative cell that is left and says, "Give her some ideas. We need to keep this thing going." And suddenly I'm flooded with ideas.

Maybe I need to threaten to quit more often. But I'm really excited about the book review I have for tomorrow -- News Blues by Marianne Mancusi. And today is necessary to get through if only for the fact tomorrow is better.

Isn't much of life like that?

1 comment:

Daisy said...

Isn't much of life like that? So true, so true.