It's been a crazy week here in Wisconsin. Between the weather changes, the work changes and getting to back into writing, my week was a whirlwind of activity that left me looking forward to doing nothing over the weekend. Fortunately, that's what I have planned.
- Wisebread reports that UK banks are blocking their worst customers credit cards for their customers good. Is this a smart move or Big Brother? Will US banks follow suit?
- Heather Armstrong has a great picture of San Franciso up. The description she penned is just as yummy.
- Daily Dose of Excel report and excellent quote re: Excel files received "IT guys should tell end users right off the bat that if they see an unrecognizable Excel document in their inbox, they should treat it like porn — it’s not something you should be opening up at work.” I should adopt this motto for most of the things in my inbox.
- Melanie Lynne Hauser of the Super Mom fame has a great post about why women are intolerable. Frankly, I agree with her.
- Defective Yeti has a review of games that might ruin your friendships, but improve your negotiating skills.
What was your favorite link this week?