Friday, July 15, 2005

It's here...almost

I'm trying really hard to not think about the Harry Potter release tonight. I fear I will dwell on it all day, hypothesising what is in store and not accomplishing a damn thing. I haven't ever attended a release party and plan to do so tonight. I'm wild about it. I know I'm not going to get to read it right away. I'm seriously comtemplating taking Monday off from work and staying home to read it in one sitting. If I do that, you'll know cos I'll post reactions after every chapter. I'll post a spoiler warning though, just to be fair... My other option is to read as I can, which given how my kids have been lately, I should be able to finish it in a week. I have the annoying habit of reading the last sentence of the book, just to make sure everything is all right. That, and I like the last sentence of any book usually. Any thoughts on this momentous occasion?

No comments: