I hope your Christmas was very merry and your new year started out bright. I'm not much of a resolution maker, but I've seen a few posts that reminded me of some life philosophies that I haven't thought about in a while. I'll probably post about them soon.
On to The List!
- The False House by James Stoddard
- Guilty Pleasure by Laurell K Hamilton
- Poison Study by Maria V Snyder
- Tripping to Somewhere by Kristopher Reisz
- True Evil by Greg Isles
- Magic Study by Maria V Snyder
- Hush by Anne Frasier
- The Halo Effect by M.J. Rose
- On Writing by Stephen King
For 2006, I read 127 books, or 47,694 pages, which averages to 11 books a month, or 3,975 pages per month, and an average book length of 376 pages.
2006: 127 books; 47,694 pages
2005: 114 books; 42,519 pages
2004: 94 books; 33,910 pages
2003: 54 books; 20,673 pages
2002: 87 books; 32,812 pages
2001: 164 books; 49,482 pages
A complete listing for 2006 will appear some weekend.
Also, 2007 brings a variety of changes to my life, both good and bad. I'm going to explore some of them over the next month, inbetween book reviews. Cheers!