Last week rushed by in a really stressful way that turned out quite fab. But more about that later.
Instead, I owe you a list of books, reviews from last month and this month. Honestly, I don't think I've ever been this far behind before. At least, not on my blog.
- Writing the Breakout Novel by Donald Maas
- Valley of Silence by Nora Roberts
- Dead Until Dark by Charlene Harris
- A Red State of Mind by Nancy French
- The High House by James Stoddard
- Sleep tight by Anne Frasier
- Play dead by Anne Frasier
For the year, I've read 118 books, or 44,306 pages, which averages to 10 books a month, or 3,692 pages per month, and an average book length of 375 pages.
I've read four books more this year, with a month left in the year. But I doubt that I'll ever top 2001, the first year I ever kept track, when I read 164 books. I was dating my now husband, teaching for one semster, and attending my final semster of college. In the fall of 2000, someone asked me how many books I read in a year. Now, I know.
Too many. You could say it's something of an addiction.