The hint of crisp fall days has been hanging around my house for the last week. This morning, I actually broke out a coat and admitted that it would soon be time for daily use of it. The sandals have been banished to the back of the closet and I've been wearing socks almost every day.
- Fast Women by Jennifer Crusie
- Back to the Bedroom by Janet Evanovich
- The Devil Wears Prada by Lauren Weisberger
- Sabriel - The Old Kingdom Series (Audio) by Garth Nix
- The Amber Spyglass by Philip Pullman
- Lirarel by Garth Nix
- Abhorsen by Garth Nix
- The Nazi Officer's Wife by Edith Hahn Beer
For the year, I’ve read 84 books, or 31,136 pages, which averages to 9 books a month, or 3,460 pages per month, and an average book length of 371 pages.
Last month I said I'd be reading more non-fiction about writing and I have. I read those books more slowly because I get super excited about what I'm doing wrong and here's how to fix it. Then I write, instead of read. Perhaps that is why my list is shorter than normal this month...