Monday, March 26, 2007

Post Secret by Frank Warren

Title: My Secret

Title: PostSecret : Extraordinary Confessions from Ordinary Lives

Title: The Secret Lives of Men and Women

Author: Frank Warren

Genre: Non-Fiction

Summary: Secrets captured on postcards.

The Take-Away: Frank Warren started with 3,000 postcards, inviting strangers to send him their secrets as part of an art project. Today, over 100,000 postcards are displayed on his website. Every Sunday, a new set is posted.

I've been reading PostSecret since October 2005. The three books I read this month made me think, laugh and feel a little less stressed. Just the idea of knowing that someone else has the same secret as you makes the burden easier to bear.

I've never mailed in a secret. I've seen mine there.

Recommendation: Make the website part of your regular weekly reading and check out the books too.

Technorati tag:

No comments: