Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Man with a Past by Kay Stockham

Summary: A new-comer to the town needs a handy man who can turn her newly purchased home into a B&B. The only man willing to work for the salary she can offer just finished serving his prison sentence.

Title: Man with a Past

Author: Kay Stockham

Genre: Fiction

The Take-Away: I was skeptical about this title. It's a Harlequin Superromance, that I got for free from the eHarlequin site. It was better than I expected. It was rather forgettable also, but worth the time spent in a brainless, easily entertained, too tired to actually read anything way. (Gosh, that sounds bad.) Some women really like Harlequins. I found them to be too formula-ish in the past for my taste. The characters were good, even if the plot was a bit contrived.

Recommendation: Better than I expected, but nothing I'd rush to get.

Technorati tag:

No comments: