Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Random Thoughts

A friend recently was reading an advice column. It's along the lines of "Dear Abby" but a touch more with it. I don't remember the problem, but the problem causer was describe as "Some people are so dense that light actually bends around them."

I think that should be the slogan at work now.


Derrick Z. Jackson of the Boston Globe had an extremely interesting article on August 30, 2006 that was quite enlightening. I'm hope for a rebuttal.


With elections around the corner, my television is flooded with ads that promise to do something about education, gas prices, spending in Washington, etc. But what I'd really like to see is a couple of statements as to the specific action they are going to take. I know that there are problems with those areas. I don't know what you're going to do differently than the other guy.


Ollie wants to read the Harry Potter books. He's six. Actually that doesn't bother me as much as the idea of sharing books.


What's your random thought of the day?

No comments: