Wednesday, September 20, 2006

The Millionaires by Brad Meltzer

Title: The Millionaires

Author: Brad Meltzer

Genre: Fiction

Summary: If you could steal $3 million and not get caught, would you? Two brother did and now they are running for their lives.

The Take-Away: I would steal it, if I had all of the knowledge required, as the Caruso brothers did. The set-up for the plot was fantastic. Only two pieces stretched beyond credibility. One was their willingness to trust almost everyone they encountered. But if it had been real life, I most likely would have done the same. My skeptical sensor is quite a bit more sensitive when I'm reading.

I can't tell you the other one without blowing the whole plot. But trust me, you'll recognize it.

Recommendation: Great entertainment.

August Titles

Technorati tag:

No comments: