Monday, May 08, 2006

Chill Factor by Rachel Caine

Title: Chill Factor

Author: Rachel Caine

Genre: Fantasy

Summary: A powerful young warden holds the bottle for the most powerful djinn in Las Vegas and won't let anyone inside the wards he's established.

The Take-Away: Kevin was really screwed up at the end of Heat Stroke. I loved seeing him adjust to a normal life. At least, normal for a Warden. Even though the story ends, Caine lays the foundation for the next title in the series. It left me both satisfied and looking for me.

Just like a good piece of chocolate does. Only without the calories.

Recommendation: I now own a copy of this book, thanks to Rachel Caine answering my plea to my fellow library user who had borrowed it and wasn't returning it when I wanted. Books 1, 2 and 4 are on my list to buy. I recommend them for your library also.

Bonus Review: Word Nerd

All the other titles in April

The Weather Warden Series Titles

No comments: