Friday, April 07, 2006

Ransom Note

To the Borrower of Book 3 of the Weather Warden Series by Rachel Caine:

In case you haven't been reading any of your customary blogs, this book is hot. Word Nerd has started me on the series and I cannot wait until the April 11th due date to have it back.

Oh, yes, I'm fluent in the systems provided at the local library and have Book 3, Chill Factor on reserve.

Maybe we can come to terms. Afterall, I'm a reasonable person, in spite of any blog posts to the contrary. I have something that you want.

Yep, Book 4, Windfall.

The system betrayed me and gave me Book 4 before Book 3. I've been tolerant and added it to my "To Be Read" pile. But my patience is at an end.

I NEED BOOK THREE!

If you are interested in arranging a trade, email me.

Sincerely,

The Holder of Book Four

No comments: