Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Recent Entries

Ever since I decided to summarize the books I've read, two things have come to my attention

  1. I don't need as many posts, if I only post once a day. For instance, last month I read 11 books. I generally only post Monday through Friday, which in April equals 21 days, ten of which I need to think of something else to say.
  2. I get a lot of hits from people looking for summaries of the books I've read. I have a feeling that most of these are from seekers of book report type information, which they won't find here. Maybe some purple prose, but nothing that will assist in earning an "A+" from any teacher I know.
I love looking at referrer logs to see what is drawing people to my site. My Blog Log tells me where they go, if they click on a link that leads them off of my site. It's a cool way to complete the circle on a webpage.

No comments: