I love waking up to thunder storms. Too bad I couldn't stay in bed and enjoy them.
I read too much, I know.
- Warrior and Witch by Marie Brennan
- Must Love Dragons by Stephanie Rowe
- Mind Hunter : Inside the FBI's Elite Serial Crime Unit by John E. Douglas
- Seven years of highly defective people : Scott Adams' guided tour of the evolution of Dilbert by Scott Adams
- Date Me Baby, One More Time by Stephanie Rowe
- Kitty and the Midnight Hour by Carrie Vaughn
- Labyrinth by Kate Mosse
- Black Cross by Greg Iles
- Uglies by Scott Westerfeld
- Monkeewrench by P.J. Tracy
- The Quiet Game by Greg Iles
- The Tennis Party by Madeline Wickham (Sophie Kinsella)
- Gregor the Overlander by Suzanne Collins
For the year, I've read 51 books, or 17,341 pages, which averages to 13 books a month, or 4,335 pages per month, and an average book length of 340 pages.