Lovely that Spring is peeking her head around the corners. I'm a bit sore today from moving a friend this weekend. I didn't do as much as the men, so I pity them today.
What's on the list this time?
- Super Mom Saves The World by Melanie Lynne Hauser
- Doppelganger by Marie Brennan
- Kiki Strike: Inside the Shadow City by Kirsten Miller
- My Secret by Frank Warren
- Thursday Next in Lost in a good book : a novel by Jasper Fforde
- State of Fear by Michael Crichton
- PostSecret : Extraordinary Confessions from Ordinary Lives by Frank Warren
- Man with a Past by Kay Stockham
- Learning Curve by Terry McLaughlin
- Speak No Evil by Allison Brennan
- The Secret Lives of Men and Women by Frank Warren
- Down and Out in the Magic Kingdom by Cory Doctrow
- Thursday Next in The well of lost plots : a novel by Jasper Fforde
- Terrier by Tamora Pierce
- Thursday Next in Something Rotten by Jasper Fforde
- Ex and the single girl by Lani Diane Rich
For the year, I've read 38 books, or 12,456 pages, which averages to 13 books a month, or 4,152 pages per month, and an average book length of 328 pages.
I'm in a bit of a rut, now, I admit. What do you recommend I should have on my list?