Thursday, November 23, 2006

Saying Thanks

My most excellent at reminding me friend Kelli has done it again.

It's been a long time since I posted about our men and women in the armed forces, and I thought that its long overdue. Following is a quick little something that I have done with my students this year. If you go to this website, you can pick out a thank you card (which was made by children), Xerox will print it and it will be sent to a soldier that is currently serving in Iraq. You can't pick out who gets it, but it will go to some member of the armed services.

How AMAZING it would be if we all got together and said a big THANK YOU! You can personalize your own message, or you can choose from the many they have to offer.

It only takes a minute. By the time you are done reading this post, you could have sent one. Click and send. Tell them you appreciate them.

She is so fab.

No comments: