Monday, January 17, 2005

Office Space

At work, I sit in one of those places where conversation accumulates. I'm sure you've used it. It's a nature meeting place for people, usually near narrow hallways and food tables. Everyone in my building finds it very convenient to hold impromtu meetings right outside of my cubicle. To make it even more interesting, I also have three of the loudest neighbors ever. Two of them have office doors and use them, but the sound still escapes. I like conversing with my co-workers as much as the next person, but on a day when I have lost all of my personal macros due to a network glitch, I'm a little annoyed. Quite frankly, I've very annoyed. But, soon I'll be moving to a nearly silent office. Then I'll post about the creaking of the floor joists that are distracting me from whatever programming that I am doing.

No comments: