Monday, October 11, 2004

Welcome to...

One Day Further Than Yesterday! A college friend of mine who has joined the ranks of bloggers every where. Matthew was one of those people who could be called at anytime, for any reason and he would rise to the occasion. Whether you needed to vent, be cheered, share an exhilarating story, burn extra energy, run to the coffee house, study or have a smoke break, Matthew's the guy so many of my friends and I would turn to. I'm really looking forward to reading the posts he has. It's a recent start, but promising. And you are privy to some of the insights of his mind. Which is either good or bad, depending on what it is churning out today.

1 comment:

Matthew Streeter said...

And for those awesome words, I am truly grateful. Not much has changed other than our age. It seems that as we get older the need to rise to such occasions diminishes. However, I am never more than a call away, and always ready for a coffee house, a late night activity, or some sort of cheap entertainment. In the meantime, feel free to drop by my blog. It's open 24 hours a day.