Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Bookworm Report, August 2004

As August has come to a close, I thought I’d let y’all in one what I’ve read this month. For August 2004, I read a total of 3,619 pages; 2003-1,257; 2002-3,440; 2001-2,969. This is the highest ranking August thus far. Titles and Authors included the following: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling Dead Women Don't Wear Diamonds by Nancy Martin Hidden Riches by Nora Roberts Finding the Dream (audio) by Nora Roberts Untamed by Nora Roberts Sticks and Scones by Diane Mott Davidson An American Summer - Book Crossing by Frank Deford The Smoke Jumper by Nicholas Evans Born O'Hurley by Nora Roberts For the year, I’ve read 54 books and 19,454 pages. Translation: 6 books a month, averaging 360 pages each or 1,621 pages a month. Not only am I a book worm, I’m an excel geek who tracks her reading.

3 comments:

Prahagirl said...

Dear Stace....

You need help dear girl.


:) LOL

Stacie Penney said...

Really, it's the kids' fault. When I was teaching, I appeared to have read every book under the sun. So they asked me how much I read in a year. I didn't know, so I started keeping track. Now, I have some tallies, subtotals, and minor formulas that I just copy for each year. Just wait...I'm sure I'll get worse.

And then, too, when RP accuses me of reading all the time, I have stats to through at him. He laughs at my geekiness and we have a good time.

Prahagirl said...

Actually, now that you mention it, I do remember you telling me about that whole reading thing when you were teaching. Did you still keep track when you lived in the apartment? lol Well, I must say, if I was RP I would make fun of you too...and you're right, no doubt you will get worse! lol