Thursday, August 26, 2004

Welcome to Gmail - you are a loser

I suck. I got a gmail account, completely by accident through my lame joke. Now I can't remember my login or password. I'm such a moron. At work, I keep a file. I do the same at home. I have too many to be able to remember them all. And I don't like to use the same one for my bills as my emails, well, for obvious reasons. (At least they should be to the security sensitive.) Anyway, now I have an account I can't get to. Thank goodness I hadn't started saving stuff to it like I was going to. I planned to use it for off-site storage for things like my digital pictures and writing so that just in case my computer burned down or something of that nature, I would have back-ups. Now I have nothing...nothing I tell ya. No gmail, no back-ups. Sniff, sniff. It's a great pity party day.

2 comments:

Prahagirl said...

Ahhh....dear stace....we all have our days :)

Fiat Lux said...

If you need another a Gmail invite, I can hook you up. I'm a sucker for flattery.