Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Swift Boat Veterans for Truth - Service to Country

Did you get a chance to see the ad before it was pulled? If not, this site documents what the ad says. What I know about the Vietnam War is very small and probably very biased. I have no relatives that served. It's too recent to have been in most of my history classes. I read a book called "We were Soldiers," which soldiers of the Vietnam war write about some of their experiences. I don't think anyone really knows what happened over there. Their piece and portion may be known, but as far as the overall truth...was there ever one? Just as many bad things exist about Bush. Just search for "skull and bones," a secret organization that both canidates belonged to while at college. Picking the lesser of the two evils is getting tiresome. And more than a little tricky.

No comments: