Wednesday, July 19, 2006

How Powerful is the Internet?

Can it get Anne Frasier's Pale Immortal on the USA Today Best Seller list? She's been there before but the publishing industry has all sorts of tricky hurdles that need to be jumped for her to get there again. Anne has it nicely detailed on her blog, static.

But YOU can help.

Enter PROJECT PIMP SQUAD

WHEN: SEPTEMBER 5

GOAL: 100 BLOGGERS BLOGGING THE PALE IMMORTAL VIDEO ALONG WITH A BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THE BOOK

I need your help.

Yes, I want to sell books within that all-important time frame, but this is also an opportunity to see if a writer has any power. And just how powerful is the internet? How powerful are blogs and the blogging community?

I reviewed Pale Immortal in May. I loved the book and am thrilled to help this project work. I'm all about making the internet work for you. Or someone whose books I like.

You can help too. Go to Anne's site, read the details and see how you can get your information to her.

No comments: