Monday, November 15, 2004

NaNo Update

I hit the half way point on Saturday with 25,033 words. I felt that was pretty good considering I spent a portion of Wednesday and all of Thursday thinking I was going to die from the head cold I had. The headache accompanied me through all of Friday and a portion of Saturday. On Saturday I had a double shot latte which seemed to chase it away. Tonight is the Packers' radio show on WPKR (99.5). I am heading there to collect another autograph for my beloved hubby, who I would like to report was 100% loving and nuturing during my recent illness. It was more like 80% love and nuture, 5% ignore and 15% make fun of. If he didn't pick on me though, I would wonder what was wrong with him though. Anyway, during the radio show, I half listen and type for the rest of the time. I figure I should be at 30K by the end of the day today.

No comments: