Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Bookworm Report, October 2004

I found a little extra time today to bring you the bookworm report. I didn't accomplish as much this month as normal, but I was getting ready for NaNo. Also, I'm one of "those" readers who likes to read several books at once. My stack of currently reading had dwindled and I didn't have as many titles lying about, waiting their turn. For the month of October, I read 2,862 pages or eight books. In 2001, I read 5,880 pages/15 books; 2002, 3,073 pages/9 books; 2003, 2,129 pages/5 books. Bird by Bird by Anne Lamont Trunk Music by Michael Connelly Brian's Winter by Gary Paulsen Northern Lights by Nora Roberts Bet Me by Jennifer Cruise Wild Orchids by Jude Devearux As Night Falls by S.K. McClafferty Once and Always by Johanna Lindsey For the year, I’ve read 72 books, or 26,516 pages, which averages to 7 books a month, or 2,210 pages per month, and an average book length of 368 pages. Thanks for tuning in. See you next time.

No comments: