Friday, August 27, 2004

If you don't have cable...

Fiat Lux, of If you don't have cable and your library card is expired, has posted the referring links for the last 24 hours. People from here have jumped there a grand total of three times. But it got me mentioned at her sight. I love the way she writes. It's self depreciating, proud of her "white trash" background. What makes it great, however, is how smart she is. She sprinkles in $65 words like nothing, properly used, better than I could ever do. I know from one post that she doesn't have a job; I wonder why. It's certainly not a lack of talent.

1 comment:

Fiat Lux said...

Hey, thanks for the compliment. I've noticed a few people have hit your site from mine and I know my readers have excellent taste. As for the high priced words, you are welcome to use them any time and in any order you want. Don't let this get around, but I got them at a quite a discount.