Monday, November 05, 2007

Bookworm Report, August 2007

Time to catch-up and start posting again. No promises, but I'll see how it goes.

Bookworm Review
Year Pages Books
2001 2,969 7
2002 3,440 9
2003 1,257 4
2004 3,619 9
2005 5,783 15
2006 4,301 11
2007 4,506 13

  • The Sleeping Beauty Proposal by Sarah Strohmeyer
  • The Effective Executive by Peter Drucker
  • Summer Knight by Jim Butcher
  • The Collectors by David Baldacci
  • Lover Revealed : a Novel of the Black Dagger Brotherhood by J R Ward
  • The Courier by Jay MacLarty
  • Leven Thumps and the Whispered Secret by Obert Skye
  • Fear No Evil by Allison Brennan
  • His Majesty's Dragon by Naomi Novik
  • Whale Song by Cheryl Kaye Tardiff
  • The 6th target by James Patterson
  • Throne of jade by Naomi Novik
  • Meets the Eye by Christopher Golden

More catch-up tomorrow.

2 comments:

Bethany K. Warner said...

What did you think of Cinderella Pact? I was rather disappointed...

Stacie Penney said...

I liked it while I read it, but thinking back, it wasn't as good as my first impression.

I think that the format is wrong too. Trade paperback would be better.

What I liked best, I think, was the idea of "why do I need to get married to get the gifts?" concept that the protag made.

The other marriage in the book was so obvious from the get-go. That was disappointing, not satisfactory.