Thursday, November 29, 2007

Instead

Instead of posting, I've been writing and editing during the tiny bit of free time I have. As a result, I've noticed that instead of my postings affecting the number of visitors, my numbers remain consistent from week to week.

This is being a tiny bit discouraging, as I am not sure of how to increase my readership based on these findings. Instead of letting it get me down, I'm going to tell myself that it is promising that my archives are being accessed regularly and I'm not loosing any ground either.

Oh, and the biggest issue I'm finding with my writing? My favorite segue is "instead."

2 comments:

Bethany K. Warner said...

I think we all find ourselves in that pitfall with some words or phrases as writers.

Recently, I used the word "success" nine times in the same 3.5 page document...

I'm glad to see you still in the blogosphere even occassionally though.

Page Smith said...

What are you working on? Enquiring minds want to know.