This has been a banner month for me, both in page count and number of books read.
- The Amulet of Samarkand by Jonathan Stroud
- The Golem's Eye by Jonathan Stroud
- Ptolemy's Gate by Jonathan Stroud
- The Floating Island by Elizabeth Haydon
- For a Few Demons More by Kim Harrison
- Open Season by C. J. Box
- The Bitch Posse by Martha O'Connor
- In a Country of Mothers by A. M. Homes
- Hide by Lisa Garnder
- Savage Run by C. J. Box
- Picture Perfect by Jodi Picoult
- He Loves Me, He Loves Me Hot by Stephanie Rowe
- Murder…Suicide…Whatever by Gwen Freeman
- The Liar's Diary by Patry Francis
- Grafitti Girl by Kelly Parra
- Alone by Lisa Garnder
For the year, I've read 80 books, or 28,549 pages, which averages to 13 books a month, or 4,758 pages per month, and an average book length of 357 pages.
How is your summer going?