Tuesday, May 31, 2005

How Was Your Weekend?

Mine was really good. I went to not, one, but three movies. My oldest wanted to see Madagascar, which was a really cute kids' movie with great music. In fact, I bought the soundtrack, kind of for him, kind of for me. It will make a great workout companion. I also show The Longest Yard with my husband. The remake did justice to its predecessor. Finally I saw Star Wars: Episode III. I have to echo the sentiments of Average Jane; it felt more like an obligation. Yesterday, I took the youngest to the N.E.W. Zoo in Suamico. We were both pleased with the set-up and animals on display. He did a fantastic job of finding them. Every bird was a "quack-quack" while every large animal (think moose) was a cow and every mid-sized was an "Elle." We worked on some of the names. In all, it was a good weekend. I hope your's was too.

No comments: