Thursday, May 19, 2005

Happy Birthday, Raspberry Latte!

Today is the one year anniversary of my first post. Was it ever pathetic. I'd like to think that they have improved since then, but I am often delusional. I started posting because I wanted to learn more about HTML and web design. I have, but I still haven't learned enough to customize my template. I'm going to. That's my second year goal. I quickly realized that blogs work best if they have a theme of sorts. Sticking to it can be a challenge, but it can be done. I try to give stories of my life and day, but add in the things that interest me, along with local events. Shortly after I started posting, a very close relation passed away. I wrote about it here. It still is the best lesson that I learned in the last 365 days. What's your best lesson for the last year?

No comments: