Wednesday, July 28, 2004

I'm Old

I don't mind getting older; it's inevitable. I don't mind not being "cool" anymore either -- not that I was to start with. I don't mind the gray hair that I find either. What I do mind that that the three gray hairs have decided to sprout along my part line. No matter how I style my hair, there they are, bright and shiny for the whole world to see. I haven't been pulling them, but I gotta figure out a way to get them to hid under the others. A little bit, at least.

1 comment:

Prahagirl said...

Well Stace, don't feel so bad...I've had gray hair since my 19th BIRTHDAY. How depressing is that?! My solution to this problem---I color my hair :). I accept the fact that I am further along in years, but I do feel that 26 is much to young to have gray hair...therefore, I color and I would advise you to do the same. :)