Monday, October 04, 2004

NaNoWriMo Presents...

I did it. I signed up to participate in NaNoWriMo. I don't know why I did it except that I am insane. Actually I have two reasons for doing it. 1) I need to finish my YA novel so that it has a whole month to stew and bubble. Then it will have ripened and reached maturity so I can attack it with my red pen and trim the parts that are dead or taste bad (Yes, I'm mixing metaphors here. I realized this.) 2) I've always wanted to reek havoc with certain people throughout my life. Here's the place to do it. I'm not taking anything that comes out of this seriously -- other than the word count I come up with. I'll probably end-up abandoning my blog for most of the month of November, but will put links up later that will assist in the tracking of my NaNoWriMo progress.

No comments: