Friday, October 01, 2004

Bookworm Report, September 2004

I know you are just dying to know what books I stuck my nose in this month. I'll oblige. For the month of September, I read 4,146 pages or eleven books. In 2001, I read 1,507pages/4 books; 2002, 3,228 pages/8 books; 2003 0 pages/0 books (hey, I just returned to work after 6 weeks of maternity leave. Adjusting was brutal.) Sam's Letter to Jennifer by James Patterson A Certain Smile by Judith Michael 3rd Degree by James Patterson Key of Light by Nora Roberts Tough Cookie by Diane Mott Davidson Ten Big Ones by Janet Evanovich A Little Night Magic by Nora Roberts Eragon by Christopher Paolini Guilty as Sin by Tami Hoag Half Moon Bay by Meryl Sawyer Nights Landing by Carla Neggers For the year, I’ve read 64 books, or 23,600 pages, which averages to 7 books a month, or 1,967 pages per month, and an average book length of 369 pages. The best book was Eragon. I'm doing some research to post more about this amazing author and his trilogy, so I won't say much now. His story is fascinating and I want to do a good job of it.

No comments: