Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Six Weird Things About Stacie

Here are the rules - Each player of this game starts with the "6 Weird Things about You." People who get tagged need to write a blog entry of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says 'you are tagged' in their comments and tell them to read your blog!

This is way harder than it should be. I can't think of anything weird about myself. I'm feeling quite mainstream today.

  1. I am fanatic about the order of my books. I can tell with a glance if one is out of order. Since I have kids who like my books (not that they can read them, but it's cool to play with my books instead of their books) this happens frequently.
  2. I collect Mini-Coopers. Not the full sized ones, but the Matchbox/Hot Wheels ones. I steal them from my boys. I currently have six of them: yellow, blue, blue on a platform, red, red with a British flag on the roof, and green.
  3. I have last year's calendar hanging on my wall at work because I like the pictures. And to see if anyone notices.
  4. I have a poster of the front page of the Mason City, Iowa, newspaper hanging on the wall next to my bed. It's the headline from the Buddy Holly crash.
  5. My clipboard at work is purple.
  6. I know way too much about UPS billing systems. Thankfully, someone pays me to have that knowledge.

I'm tagging Page Smith, Kelli, Kelly, T Cannon, Prime Looper and Jaimie. I'm skipping Word Nerd 'cos I got her last time.

No comments: