This was a banner month of reading for me. The best, in fact, that I've had since I've been married. I can explain this anomaly, though.
- Judge & Jury by James Patterson
- The Killing Hour by Lisa Gardner
- Damsel Under Stress by Shanna Swendson
- Simple Genius by David Baldacci
- Leven Thumps and the Gateway to Foo by Obert Skye
- The Bible by Various
- Storm Front by Jim Butcher
- The Pact by Jodi Picoult
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling
- Fool Moon by Jim Butcher
- Solomon vs. Lord by Paul Levine
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling
- Grave Peril by Jim Butcher
- See No Evil by Allison Brennan
- Mansfield Park by Jane Austen
- Thursday Next: First Among Sequels by Jasper Fforde
For the year, I've read 97 books, or 37,150 pages, which averages to 12 books a month, or 4,644 pages per month, and an average book length of 383 pages.
Just a note, this month was a wrap up month for me. I wrapped up reading the Bible, Mansfield Park, The Pact and Judge & Jury, while two of the three Harry Potter books were re-reads. In other words, the anomaly can be explained.
But I can't promise that it won't happen again. I'm not anticipating a paradigm shift, but one never knows.