Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Email Quiz, Part III

I never answer these things. They promptly go into the trash can of my email program. But when this one arrived in my inbox, I figured I owed it to the sender to fill it out. After all, Kelli saved my ass when I needed one for developing my current WIP.

Then she promptly sent me an email saying that she knew I would answer the last question for the afore mentioned reasons.

Bitch.

And I mean that in the kindest possible way just as I did during college. Except, of course, those times when I actually meant it, only I should have been calling myself that and not you.

Anyway. Confession aside, here's another email quiz that reveals wonderful things about yourself or the character who refuses to do what you want.

  • 1. First name?
  • 2. Were you named after anyone?
  • 3. When did you last cry?
  • 4. What car would you drive if you had the choice?
  • 5. What is your favorite lunchmeat?
  • 6. Kids?
  • 7. If you were another person would you be friends with you?
  • 8. Do you have a journal?
  • 9. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
  • 10. Do you still have your tonsils?
  • 11. Would you bungee jump?
  • 12. What is your favorite cereal?
  • 13. Do you untie your shoes?
  • 14. Do you think you are strong minded
  • 15. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
  • 16. Shoe size?
  • 17. Red or pink?
  • 18. What is the least favorite thing about yourself?
  • 19. Who do you miss the most?
  • 20. If you had one more child what would you name him/her?
  • 21. What is your favorite song?
  • 22. Last thing you ate?
  • 23. What are you listening to right now?
  • 24. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
  • 25. Favorite smell?
  • 26. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
  • 27. The first thing you notice about people you're attracted to?
  • 28. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
  • 29. Favorite drink?
  • 30. Favorite sport?
  • 31. What are you wearing?
  • 32. Eye color?
  • 33. Contacts?
  • 34. Favorite food?
  • 35. Scary movies or happy ending?
  • 36. Last movie you watched?
  • 37. What color shirt are you wearing?
  • 38. Summer or winter?
  • 39. Hugs or kisses?
  • 40. Favorite dessert?
  • 41. Who is most likely to respond?
  • 42. Least likely to respond?
  • 43. What books are you reading?
  • 44. What's on your mouse pad?
  • 45. What did you watch last night on tv?
  • 46. Favorite sounds?
  • 47. Rolling Stones or Beatles?
  • 48. The furthest you've been from home?
  • 49. Do you have a special talent?
  • 50. When and where were you born?
  • 51. What made you answer this survey?

Part One was completely from Kelli.

Part Two was from a reader who answered my request.

No comments: